Now booking projects for September 2013!
Does your website seduce your audience to pull out their snazzy wallets and hand you wads of cash for doing what you do best?
I hope so, because that's it's job!
If not, your website is totally an ass hole and you should punch it right in the cajones for all of the disrespect! If that's too violent (and unproductive) for you, keep reading...
"I was unsure that I really needed a copywriter, but [since implementing the new copy] I've already sold a package! I didn't even have to explain anything. You were great to work with. Professional copy will make such a difference!"
Kimberly Roberts, Photographer (www.kimberlyapril.com)
Your website's job is to:
- Help you to procure a list of a zillion and four email subscribers.
- Answer the only question that new reader's have: "Who the hell are you and why should I care?"
- Show your fans why puchasing your products + services is a no brainer.
- Tell the people you'd LOVE to work with about your business so that you can start solving the world's problems and stop wasting your precious time coming up with quirky facts about yourself for your "About" Page.
And I bet you a hundred bucks that, even if you're a world-class writer (hell, even if you have a Doctorate in English from Haaavard), your problem with selling more and thus, making more money, has nothing to do with your idea, skill, or product.
Your problem is copy, gorgeous -- the scientific + creative use of words to get people to do what you want them to do. (Ahem, pay you).
Yes, it's a science. No, I won't wear a lab coat while working (totally doesn't mesh with my skin tone, though I am digging the "mad scientist" look so I'll have to give this whole lab coat thing a second thought).
If you're ready to set your sales ablaze (but only if you want full-blown firey mayhem, because that's how I roll)...
I offer four copywriting packages for entrepreneurs like you:
"The new product descriptions will boost my business. You write great product descriptions!"
Liesi Cross, Embroiderer (www.toocrewel.wordpress.com)
Stop wasting your Saturdays fiddling with your website. Instead, you can buy some Egyptian cotton sheets for your bed with the extra cash you'll have. You're going to start sleeping in for a change.
Here's all the copy you'll have:
- About Page.
- Services Page (for your multiple service offerings), or 6 Product Descriptions (for artisans + product-based businesses).
- Choose as many as you'd like from the following: Opt-in form copy, Twitter Bio, Two-Sentence bio, Tagline (list of 5-10).
- Subscriber-Only copy, including "thank you for subscribing" page and welcome email copy.
- One-hour business consult (read info here).
It will cost: $1,997
Ready to get started? Tell me a little about yourself and your biz! Email me at Courtney (at) rulebreakersclub (dot) com
Here's what you'll have to play with:
- About Page copy
- Sales Page copy (or 4 Product Descriptions)
- Choose two of the following: Opt in Copy, Twitter Bio, Two-Sentence Bio, Tagline (list of 5-10).
- One-hour business consultation with moi. (Get info here).
It will cost: $1,497
Want to get started? Tell me a little about yourself and your world-dominating enterprise. Email me at Courtney (at) rulebreakersclub (dot) com
Here's what you'll get:
- About Page copy OR Sales Page copy.
- Choose two of the following: Opt in Copy, Twitter Bio, Two-Sentence Bio, Tagline (list of 5-10)
- A one-hour business consulation with moi where I will give you a website review (or, if your website isn't set up yet, I'll help you plan out your online domain. Learn more here).
It will cost: $997
Interested? Tell me a little about yourself and your biz! Email me at Courtney (at) rulebreakersclub (dot) com.
Here's what you'll get:
- About Page copy OR Sales Page copy
- Choose two of the following (on the house): Opt in Copy, Twitter Bio, Two-Sentence Bio, Tagline (list of 5-10)
It will cost: $497
Interested?: Tell me a little about yourself and your biz! Email me at Courtney (at) rulebreakersclub (dot) com
"I hesitated spending money on copywriting, but Courtney, you really helped me to see what's possible! You immediately understood the tone I was hoping to convery and our brainstorming sessions helped me focus. I would absolutely recommend this service!"
Stephanie Fowler, Design by Streetlight (www.designbystreetlight.com)
"I was blown away! I was hesitant on spending money, as I just launched my website, but I'm glad I did. I've already gained subscribers. The results speak for themselves!"
Dean Phillips, www.deanphillips.net
"I highly recommend Courtney and her copywriting services. I am already thinking up new projects so I can continue to work with her in the future. She is absolutely fabulous!"
Amy Kozak, www.amykozak.com
P.S.: Don't see exactly what you're looking for in the above packages?
Shoot me an email at Courtney (at) rulebreakersclub (dot) com and tell me a little about your idea/project. I'll let you know exactly what I can do for you.
P.P.S.: It currently takes at least eight weeks to schedule new projects.
P.P.P.S.: If you're not ready, stop wasting time reading these dumb messages and go do something to light a fire under your business' bum!