As entrepreneurs, we struggle with feeling GOOD about our accomplishments.
We’re always so focused on the next goal. The next launch. The next milestone.
This attention to “the gap” between where you are right now and where you want to be is no good for your mental health.
Today I want to propose to you an exercise that I recommend you do whenever you’re goal setting (or feeling bad about where you are right now).
This exercise is something I like to do at the end of every year, but you can do it at any point of the year!
Make sure to download the worksheet that goes with this video so you can follow along!
Grab your 12 Month Gratitude Worksheet!
This worksheet is going to help you to:
- Realize just HOW FAR you’ve come in the past 12 months in your life and business
- Break your thought pattern of constantly focusing on the GAP (aka the distance between where you are and where you want to be)
- Acknowledge that you are a total bad ass who has done a hell of a lot over the past 12 months
- Show you that real change IS POSSIBLE… you’ve already done it!
- Get you feeling good about planning for the next 12 months 🙂
What you’ll need:
- The Anti Goal Setting Worksheet (click button above)
- Your calendar for the past 12 months (I use my Google Calendar)
- Any other tools like access to your Gmail, project management system, Facebook photos, Instagram that will help you remember everything that you’ve done.