Today I have a special post in collaboration with my friend Gillian Perkins. We’re putting our heads together to give you the very best ways to get clients online. Because who doesn’t want that?
Let’s get started!
So online marketing is a crazy and overwhelming world full of sleazy tactics and clickbait. So how in the heck are YOU supposed to get your message out there and find the people who need what you offer?
#1 – LEVERAGE YOUR CURRENT CONTACTS
- I know this seems counterintuitive in a land that screams “grow your list, grow your list!” but the truth is that list building isn’t always the quickest way to get clients.
- You already know people! And you better know at least a handful who would benefit from your service. Make a list of these people and then reach out to them to either nurture that relationship or make an offer if appropriate (i.e. if they already know, like, and trust you).
#2 – OFFER A LIMITED TIME OFFER
- Whether you have an audience or not, you can make a limited time offer. This is a great way to get an influx of clients all at once.
- Can you offer limited time pricing? A bonus?
- Depending on how many contacts you have you can email them personally or do a promotion via your email list.
#3 – MAKE FRIENDS IN FACEBOOK GROUPS
- I’m not talking about spamming or violating group policies. I’m talking about going into FB groups filled with people in your target market and being GENUINELY helpful.
- You can do this in Facebook groups that are free or part of paid programs (paid programs often have the highest quality people) and the point is to participate REGULARLY and be helpful!
- It is CRAZY how powerful and effective this can be and is the #1 place that my clients say they get their own clients.
#4 – CREATE MIND READING CONTENT ON THE REGULAR
- Your free content, whether it’s on YouTube, your blog, your podcast, Instagram can’t be sporadic and it can’t be mediocre. It’s got to (a) show that you can read your clients’ minds and (b) be published consistently.
- Honestly, publishing regular content is SO RARE because the big results happen 1-2 years or more down the line. START NOW!
#5 – DO A POP UP PROMO!
- Got a high-ish priced service that ain’t booking like you want? The Pop Up is your golden ticket!
- This is a strategy I teach in depth in my program, Yay for Clients, but here’s the gist…
- Create an affordable, limited time offer for your audience (something you KNOW people will buy)
- At the end of this limited time offer many of your clients will want to invest in your higher priced offer.
Alright so here’s the deal – the final 5 tips are waiting for you in a video from Gillian Perkins.
Link to my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/fFJbO7seSkA
We’re doing these videos together as a collaboration because we know that having two heads is always better than one. Make sure to click the link to watch the final 5 tips… you don’t want to miss what Gillian has to share!