Welcome to the RBC!
I call myself an entrepreneur by default-- I never planned on becoming one but I couldn't stand working 9-5, so I moved to Paris, started dating foreigners, and launched The RBC!
- As a copywriter, I help fabulously creative entrepreneurs earn wads of cash doing what they looooove. In other words, if you’re full-o-fun, I’ll help you to communicate your value to the people who are just dying to pay you for what you already do best. I specialize in About Pages, Sales Pages, Email Marketing and Product Descriptions for brilliantly fun brands on the web.
- I’m an entrepreneur by default. I never planned to become one, but I just couldn’t work for anyone else. Some would say that’s a problem. Me? I’m rather jazzed to travel the world and work from my laptop.
- My life highlights include living in Paris for 2 years, earning a bachelor’s in French, and getting slapped by a prostitute in front of the Moulin Rouge. I have fun.
- I don’t eat animal products and I voted for Obama. Twice. If that makes you cringe then allow me to escort you to the “X” button at the top of this window. If you can deal with it, I think I like having you around :P
- Most importantly, this website is about one thing: pure, unapologetic love of life. Period. Exclamation point. Shazam.
All signed-up but thirsty for more? Grab a tall glass of sparkling water and take a gander at these articles:
And, for the hell of it, here are some more things you simply must know about me (or not. whatever.):
- I refused to wear pants until the 6th grade. No, I wasn’t naked. (Most of the time).
- Yes, I was actually slapped by a French prostitute. However -- it wasn’t in front of the Moulin Rouge but the police station next door.
- I synchronized skated competitively until age 16 and even got to represent Team USA in Switzerland. Here's a video. Heres a nudder.
- In 2013 I have a goal of visiting every single one of my friends across the U.S.A.
- Avocados are my favorite food. White wine takes a close second. Not food, you say? I say “get the eff off my website”.
- I credit my rule-breaking philosophy to the reality checks associated with losing four family members while in college.
- In the past, I've used writing to help students get into the colleges of their dreams with fierce essays, consult countless students to earn "A" grades in academics, earn a 4.0, and help my clients land a better job with a kick ass résumé + cover letter.
- I was born and raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan (Go Blue!), spent two years in Paris, and frequently travel to Montréal to visit a young lad whom I fancy. Awe.
Wow, still here? Impressive. Don't forget about these gems:
Need to contact moi?
Why do I write it that way? So that whorish spambots don't snatch up my clickable email and send piles of unwanted poo to my inbox.
ALSO. I appreciate your patience when writing me via email. I do try to respond within 24 hours...but sometimes, there's just too much stuff in there.